Thursday, July 17, 2008

Raja Petra Arrested

From The Star Online
Malaysia Today editor Raja Petra Kamarudin was arrested Thursday morning under Section 500 of the Penal Code for criminal defamation, and is now on the way to the Jalan Duta Courts to be charged.

The charge was being made over his June 18 statutory declaration on the murder of Mongolian translator Altantuya Shaariibuu.

In the declaration, Raja Petra claimed to have knowledge that two lieutenant-colonels and Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Najib Tun Razak's wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor were present when Altantuya's body was blown up on Oct 19, 2006.
***** News has just come in that Raja Petra has been charged in the KL High Court and he has refused to enter a plea, claiming that the charge was mala fide. Deputy public prosecutor Anselm Charles Fernandis appeared for the prosecution before magistrate Nazran Mohd Sham while Raja Petra was represented by counsel J.Chandra.

Yesterday Anwar, today Raja Petra. I wonder whose turn it will be tomorrow?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RPK saw this coming, and said that he's prepared. He knew of the consequences when he made his SDs with those bold and daring accusations. He should know that reformist or not, he cannot defy the law. May justice prevails.

11:39 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raja Petra never claim he has information that Rosmah was at crime scene.

Raja Petra claims he 'hear' his 'informant' says that Rosmah was at the crime scene.

Scene Act 1 :

Judge : Why did you said Rosmah was at crime scene ?

RPK : No... I did not declared that Rosmah was at crime scene.

Judge : If not, what did you declared ?

RPK : I declared my 'informant' said Rosmah was at the crime scene.

Judge : Informant, why did you declared that Rosmah at the crime scene ?

Informant : No, I did not declared but I only say it at my private home. RPK was the one who declared Rosmah at crime scene.

RPK : No... I did not ! I declared I hear you say that Rosmah was at the crime scene.

Judge : So, 'informant', you say but not declared ?

Informant : Yes, I say but did not declared, and I say it at my home, and I did not do it or spread it to the Public.

Judge : Why did you say it then ?

Informant : The law says I can say whatever I want at my home. I can say I am a Superman if I want.
So, I am not guilty of anything.

Judge : Yes, you are not guilty.

RPK : Since I declared I hear the informant says it, therefore my declaration is not false after all.

Judge : Yes, your declaration is true.

RPK : So, I am not guilty of anything.

Judge : Don't be too sure about that part. You must know eventhough your declaration is correct, you can still be guilty of 'Malicious Intent' which you know, I know and everyone know. Your intention is clearly to confused people that they thought you declared you know Rosmah at the crime scene.

Leno : RPK, you are a disgraced to all the Bloggers with your blatant confusions with your bad intention. So, get LOST you scumbag. Whoaa..hoaa...haaaa....


~ Leno ~

11:47 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kalau tak sure dengan maklumat yang dapat tu, pergi buat SD buat apa? Ingat benda macam ni boleh buat main2 ke? Ikut cara Anwar lah tu, main2kan semua benda. Sekarang mula lah kecoh.

4:13 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RPK is sidelined for now. With Bala issue, Anwar issue, I bet RPK have to fight harder for his 15 mins of fame now :p?

Knowing that, RPK is one of the fellas who ws involved in lowering or if not making the SD a worthless ad uncredible source of doument. Thank you RPK for that.

12:49 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- End #sidebar -->
Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Check Web Rank World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites hits Blog Portal