Classic Example of A Political Paranoiac
Definition: Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are "out to get them."
par·a·noi·ac (păr'ə-noi'ăk', -noi'ĭk)
n. A paranoid.
adj. Of, relating to, or resembling paranoia.
Example of a Paranoiac's thinking: (Taken from a report in Bernama on a politician's speech where in the first seven sentences there are seven misleading 'facts' which perhaps reveals underlying paranoia.)
(1) The people must wise up to "goblok" (political bloggers) because some of them were willing to become tools of others to destroy the nation!
(2) He said these bloggers belonged to groups with limited knowledge and had evil intentions!
(3) They support foreign elements bent on destroying our beloved country!
(4)They (bloggers) were not Asian in thinking but were trying to ape the West because that was where they got the education and thought anything western was the best for everyone!
(5) Since the beginning (independence) until now, we have had such dangerous people who have no qualms about becoming the tools of foreign nations to damage our country, including the economy and national unity!
(6) They also tried to influence the mainstream media to publish their writings, which border on rumours and slander so that they can split the people!
(7) Their writers were only trying to seek glory!
***** Sure sounds like a living, breathing paranoiac. But who is he? Any guesses before you click for the details HERE?
Image - Source
Related Post: Jubilant Zam Wants Porno Sites Banned Next. Blog Restriction Can't Be Far Behind.