Friday, April 21, 2006

Saga Of The Malaysian Forum.

Some time ago I decided that I shall start a public forum where anyone could post comments on. Not a novel idea but I was willing to give it a try. Thus was born THE MALAYSIAN FORUM. I got the URL of the forum into several internet sites to let people know. Some came, saw and a few registered. Surprisingly those who registered did not post but those who didn't,
came forward and commented.
To get a website to be noticed is not an easy task. Especially if you are new to the game. Some hard work is involved. Now the question arises, why go through all that trouble? Do you need the hassle?
I am a professional who has the advantage of being his own boss. Therefore I can spare some time in this 'venture'. There is no profit involved and the only thing gained is self-satisfaction.
Like everyone in this country I too have my opinions, worries and doubts. Why not put that on the screen and discuss with others on the issues at hand at any given time. Thus was born the idea of a forum and subsequently to complement that, this blog, THE MALAYSIAN.
Over the next days, weeks and hopefully years, I shall post articles that I hope will be of interest to you and you can reciprocate by posting your comments and informing your friends about this blog. Both are for you, the forum AND the blog.

To access the Malaysian Forum click here. Malaysian Forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- End #sidebar -->
Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Check Web Rank World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites hits Blog Portal